McCann Realty Partners, LLC seeks to acquire well-located multifamily assets in select markets, primarily in the southeast and adjacent regions, with particular emphasis on the Virginia, North Carolina, Atlanta, Dallas/Fort Worth and other major markets in the Texas and DC/Baltimore markets. The desired investment includes Class A, B quality in B+ or better locations. We will consider garden, mid-rise and high-rise communities, as well as assets that can benefit from renovation and repositioning.
- Washington, DC/Baltimore
- Virginia – northern Virginia, Richmond, Tidewater, Charlottesville
- North Carolina – Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Wilmington
- Texas – Dallas/Fort Worth, San Antonio, Houston, Austin
- South Carolina
Category: Class A or B communities. Rehab and repositioning properties considered. Will consider conversion of a building not currently operating as residential; e.g., warehouse to multifamily residential and/or mixed use and TOD assets.
Size: 150 units or larger.
Terms: Typically all cash, but will consider assumption of existing financing or seller financing.
- Location map and area description
- Aerial photograph of site and vicinity
- Complete property description
- Color photographs
- Current tax bill
- Three years operating statements plus current YTD
- Current and past three months rent rolls (including concessions and delinquencies)
- Terms of financing (if assumable) including any prepayment provisions
- Detailed market data (include sales and rent comps)
- Capital improvements listing for the last five years